Monday, November 15, 2010

Possible topics

Here are some topics I am thinking about for my fourth essay.. I'm still not sure what to write about if anyone haves any ideas or think one of these topics is good or better than the other please let me know.

Does boredom lead to trouble?

 Does religion cause war?

Is the cost of college too high?

Is college admission too competitive?

Do violent video games cause behavior problems?

Are we too dependent on computers?

 Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?

 Is domestic violence increasing or is it all in the mind of the supposed victims?

6 comments:

  1. I think the one about religion causing war would be interesting, but it would may be difficult to find information to prove your point. You might have to see how much information you can actually find. If it were me, I would probably choose to write about our dependency on computers because you will most likely be able to find arguments for both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like the question about the cost of college being too high? I feel like some schools are definitely more costly than they should be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these topics are sickkkk, cant wait to see which one you choose??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the violent video games leading to behavioral problems would be most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with James, you could also find the most information with that topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you settled on a topic and do you have a thesis?

    ReplyDelete